Re: 2.6.11rc4: irq 5, nobody cared

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 14:33:46 EST

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
On Sunday 20 February 2005 19:05, Rogério Brito wrote:

On Feb 20 2005, Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:

Rogério Brito wrote:

I am willing to test any patch and configuration (let's call me a
"guinea pig"), but I don't know what I should do. I have, OTOH,
reported my problem many times in the past few days. :-(

I will retry sending my message to the list once again, with the
details (in my case, the message I get is "irq 10: nobody cared!"
and it is regarding my primary HD on my secondary Promise PDC20265
controller).

First of all, Matthias-Christian, thank you very much for your kind
answer.

I have already tried contacting the linux-ide mailing list as a CC to my
earlier messages, but I got no response. I am including some details in
this e-mail. I included Bartlomiej in the CC, as he is listed as general
IDE maintainer in the MAINTAINERS file.

Hi,

There is no need to cc: me 3x times,
I'm subscribed to linux-kernel and linux-ide
so I got your mail 5x times...

You should add this to your procmailrc :)

# Nuke duplicate messages
:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| $FORMAIL -D 32768 msgid.cache

Jeff