Re: IBM Thinkpad G41 PCMCIA problems [Was: Yenta TI: ... no PCI

From: David Härdeman
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 16:27:29 EST

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Linus Torvalds wrote:
Russell, what do your eagle-eyes think of a patch like this?

Steven, does this fix it without the need for any kernel command line (or
any other patches, for that matter - ie revert all the transparency-
changing ones)?

Linus

I tried the patch on my G40 with 1Gb RAM (previous thread about it is at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=110889153400001&r=1&w=2), and it works great, PCI resources are now located at 0x40000000 and no further tricks/patches are necessary.

Re,
David