Getting the page size of currently running kernel

From: Scott Bronson
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 22:00:57 EST

Is there any way to get a running kernel to tell you the size of its pages?

Why: I'm writing a quick Perl hack to monitor the memory usage of the TCP
stack over time. Easy enough: /proc/net/sockstat gives the current value of
tcp_memory_allocated. But how do I convert this into bytes? I don't want to
hard code PAGE_SIZE into my Perl script, complete with a lookup table for 4K
vs. 8K architectures! Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks,

- Scott