FAUmachine: Looking for a good documented DMA bus master capable PCI IDE Controller card

From: Thomas Glanzmann
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 05:25:26 EST

Hello,
we just implemented the Intel PIIX DMA Bus Master capable IDE Controller
in FAUmachine. This improved the IO access to virtual IDE Devices using
DMA as transport mechanism a lot.

But with the current simulation it is only possible to access 4 devices
via DMA.

Because of that I am looking for a good documented PCI IDE Controller
Card to provide DMA access to more than 4 devices with public available
documentation. Any pointers?

Please CC me because I am currently not subscribed to linux-kernel.

Thomas
--
Thomas Glanzmann ++49 (0) 9131 85-27574 Department of Computer Science III
Martensstrasse 3 D-91058 Erlangen Germany University of Erlangen-Nuremberg