Re: [BK] upgrade will be needed

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:08:32 EST

On Sunday 13 February 2005 09:08 pm, Larry McVoy wrote:
> Something that unintentionally started a flamewar.

Well, we just went through another round of 'BK sucks' and 'BK sucks, we need
to switch to something else'.

Sans the flamewar, are there any options? CVS and SVN are out because they do
not support 'off server' branches (arch and darcs do). Darcs would probably
be the best choice because its easy to use, and the darcs team almost has a
working linux-kernel import script (originally designed to just test darcs
with a huge repo, but provides a mostly working linux tree).

So, without the flamewar, what is everyone's opinion on this?

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || unknown@xxxxxxxxx