AMD 64 and Kernel AGPart support

From: Marc Cramdal
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 08:09:54 EST

Hello,

I have an AMD 64 (gentoo compiled for amd64) and I would like to succeed in my
video driver installation (ATI Radeon 9250 :-/). I would need the agpgart
support for the Sis Chipset, but all the entry for agpgart are grayed, I
can't change anything (Kernel 2.6.9, 2.6.10 ...)

So is it normal or a bug ?? , or am I making a mistake.

NB: one of my friends made the test, without AMD64 and exactly the same kernel
he can check these options within agpgart...

Thanks,
Marc