Re: [ACPI] Re: Call for help: list of machines with working S3

From: Lorenzo Colitti
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 11:11:46 EST

Alistair John Strachan wrote:
.config attached.

As recommended elsewhere in this thread, I'm not using any sort of framebuffer driver, but vesafb IS compiled in (but no vga= option is present). Does it need to be compiled out completely?

I don't remember, maybe you can deduce it from the .config I sent?

I have acpi_sleep=s3_bios on cmdline. I am not using swsusp2 (and I can't see how this is at all related to software suspend).

It works with or without swsusp2.

Perhaps it is the machine BIOS. Which version do you have?

I think it's vF.0F from July 2004.

Cheers,
Lorenzo