Re: ide-scsi is deprecated for cd burning! Use ide-cd andgive dev=/dev/hdX as device

From: Sergio Monteiro Basto
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 22:59:04 EST

Hi, don't feel much better but thanks a lot!

in conclusion ?
1- hdc=ide-scsi, now should be hdc=ide-cd for general cd-writer, because
cdrecorder don't need scsi emulation anymore.

2- as hdc already is ide-cd by default, therefore is not necessary to
write it and what should be made is erase the line hdc=ide-scsi.

Correct ?

--
Sérgio M.B.