Re: [BK] upgrade will be needed

From: Marcin Dalecki
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 13:44:51 EST

On 2005-02-14, at 19:17, Matthew Jacob wrote:

I mean- you're certainly free to impose whatever license you want, and
others are free to be happy or unhappy with that. I'm just trying to
figure out what you're actually trying to accomplish here.

He is simply plain dishonest about his intentions. And since he is driving a
company it's not difficult to deduce what his intentions really are: Making money.
That's plain and simple what all companies are all about.
Now you can start to guess how he wants to accomplish this.