Re: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto

From: none given
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 14:12:04 EST

On Fri, February 11, 2005 11:18 am, Larry McVoy said:
The mails have started flowing in saying "I don't agree with Alexandre
and please don't pull the plug" so a point of clarification. We have
no intention of shutting down the BK free product. We are aware that
there are 10's of thousands of developers in the open source world
who do not agree with Alexandre's narrow view of things. You're fine,
we're not taking BK away. I only trying to get Alexandre to see that
his definition of "help" is somewhat narrow-minded.

Then why don't you stop threatening to take it away every time someone points out to you that your "help" for free software isn't ideal? Just can't help yourself? Your cheap shot at Alexandre doesn't change the fact that you've shown yet again why people who believe in free software should work to replace BK.

Cheers,
Hank