Website question

From: Todd
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 09:56:58 EST

Dear Linux Kernel,

We have visited your website spinics.net today , and would like to
request a link exchange between our websites.

You may visit our website at barretire.com. Our website contains
quality automotive content and tools that visitors of your website will

find useful.

Please reply if you are interested in exchanging links with us, and we
will post a link to your website immediately.

Here is the information you will need to create a link to our website:

Title: Wheels & Tires shipped to your door
Link: http://www.barretire.com

Desc: Your internet wheel & tire source, Specializing in American
Racing wheels, Motegi Wheels, Motto wheels, Riax wheels, Nitto tires,
BF Goodrich tires, Yokohama tires & more. We also offer package deals
shipped directly to your door.

We look forward to partnering together.

Best regards,

Todd Hebert