[UTILITY] lksp - Help sending patches to lkml from quilt repository

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 02:47:38 EST

Hello,

As I've been making quite a few mistakes posting patches to lkml. I
wrote a perl script which automates sending multiple patches to lkml
from a quilt repository.

lksp can...

1. generate template index message.
2. use only specified range of patches from the quilt repository.
3. use the edited index message to generate individual patch mail
messages combined with patches acquired from quilt.
4. keep all patch descriptions you wrote and reuse them.
5. let you blame the script if something goes wrong and you end up
polluting other people's inbox.

More information on lksp can be found at
http://home-tj.org/lksp

And the script can be downloaded from
http://home-tj.org/lksp/files/lksp-0.1

If you've found bugs or have any ideas, please let me know.

Hope it helps. :-)

--
tejun