Re: [0/8] orinoco driver updates

From: David Gibson
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 21:56:34 EST

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 08:48:31PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> David Gibson wrote:
> >Following are a bunch of patches which make a few more steps towards
> >the long overdue merge of the CVS orinoco driver into mainline. These
> >do make behavioural changes to the driver, but they should all be
> >trivial and largely cosmetic.
>
> OK, the changes look good, but I was waiting for the previous stuff you
> submitted to land in upstream.
>
> Could I convince you to rediff and resend against the latest 2.6.x snapshot?
>
> At the time you sent these, they conflicted with a previous cleanup you
> had sent, and that I had applied.

Ok, I'm a little confused. The last batch were all checked against
the then-current netdev-2.6 bk tree, or was the conflict with
something you'd applied between when I pulled the tree and you looked
at the patches? As far as I can tell all the previous batch of
patches I sent you are in netdev (plus a couple from this batch), but
most are still not in upstream.

I'm now not entirely clear on whether you want patches against the
netdev bk, or against Linus bk/snapshots.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist. NOT _the_ _other_ _way_
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson