Re: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 00:49:22 EST

On Tuesday 08 February 2005 21:57, Roman Zippel wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Jon Smirl wrote:
>> Write up a proposal of what you need. Send it to Larry and ask for
>> a quote. Larry will probably even help you fill in things you
>> missed in the proposal. Come to an agreement on terms for the
>> proposal. Raise the cash, send it to Larry, wait for the work to
>> be finished. Now you have your solution.
>
>I appreciate your optimism, but think about it: why would he insist
> on doing it himself and prefers to call me thief instead, if we
> were talking about the same kind of "exporting the complete kernel
> history"?
>
>bye, Roman

Roman, Larry has a perfectly valid reason to call you a jerk, because
you are being one, and have been one for at least 50% of your posts
on this list over the last 2 years or more. Right this instant my
most fervent wish is for you to go get a job at M$ or something, and
leave us the hell alone. Either put up the $$ for Larry to take time
from other profitable endeavors and do it, or STFU.

Jon, the only way I'd contribute a tenner to match your is if somebody
held it in escrow till the job is done.

--
No Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)