Re: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto

From: Jon Smirl
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 21:45:11 EST

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 03:35:37 +0100 (CET), Roman Zippel
<zippel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Jon Smirl wrote:
>
> > Larry has said he will do the work you want if you pay him.
>
> Usually I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt, but in this case I'd
> prefer to know exactly, what I would get for the money.

Write up a proposal of what you need. Send it to Larry and ask for a
quote. Larry will probably even help you fill in things you missed in
the proposal. Come to an agreement on terms for the proposal. Raise
the cash, send it to Larry, wait for the work to be finished. Now you
have your solution.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@xxxxxxxxx