Re: Touchpad problems with 2.6.11-rc2

From: Stephane Raimbault
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 05:56:58 EST

Hi,

I'm using 2.6.11-rc3 + Peter's patch and xorg from Fedora Core 3, I
still have touchpad problems.

Tapping and focus work fine with 2.6.10 and 2.6.11-rc1 but not with :
- 2.6.11-rc2
- 2.6.11-rc3
I read a similar report on LKML from David Ford.
Only one tap on 30 is received and focus is really strange.

Like said in previous mails, small movements are rounded off to 0 but
the Peter Osterlund's patch resolves this problem (tested with rc3).

Hardware
kernel: input: AlpsPS/2 ALPS TouchPad on isa0 060/serio1
Vaio GRT916V

In my xorg.conf :
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"