Re: [0/8] orinoco driver updates

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 20:51:22 EST

David Gibson wrote:
Following are a bunch of patches which make a few more steps towards
the long overdue merge of the CVS orinoco driver into mainline. These
do make behavioural changes to the driver, but they should all be
trivial and largely cosmetic.

OK, the changes look good, but I was waiting for the previous stuff you submitted to land in upstream.

Could I convince you to rediff and resend against the latest 2.6.x snapshot?

At the time you sent these, they conflicted with a previous cleanup you had sent, and that I had applied.

Jeff