Re: where can I find the values of a file descriptor in Linux?

From: Sumesh
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 03:25:15 EST

Do a "man 2 stat" n u shall see the "struct stat" usage.

Regards,
Sumesh

ych43 wrote:

Hey,
Does anybody know how to find the specific information included in the file descriptor in Linux. When a file is created, the file manager creates a file descriptor, in which it stores detailed information about the file. But I do not know where I can find this detailed information? Does command ls -l display all the information included in the file descriptor.
Does anybody can help me?
Thanks in advance