Re: inter-module-* removal.. small next step

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 20:36:51 EST

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 19:54 -0500, Jon Smirl wrote:
> Are these things old enough to just be marked broken instead and
> finish removing inter_xx?

The DiskOnChip drivers are getting that way; not the NOR flash drivers
though. Those need the problem solving properly; just hacking out the
inter_module_ crap and replacing it without thinking too hard isn't the
answer. I'll be glad to see the back of it though -- I was annoyed
enough when it was done in the first place, against my wishes.

--
dwmw2