IPMI smbus and Intel 6300ESB Watchdog drivers

From: David Härdeman
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 13:45:34 EST

Hi,

(third question to LKML today =)

I've recently bought an Intel SE7210TP1-E mainboard (specs here: http://www.intel.com/design/servers/boards/SE7210TP1-E/index.htm) and I now have most things working.

There are however, two questionmarks left.

1) On the mainboard is a 6300ESB Watchdog Timer (pci id 8086:25ab), but there seems to be no driver available for it. Does anyone know if there is any such driver in progress or if I've misunderstood the situation?

2) IPMI, Documentation/IPMI.txt mentions a ipmi_smb driver, but I could find no such driver in the 2.6.10 tree. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment.

Regards,
David Härdeman

Not subscribed...please CC me on any replies...