I RESEND THE MESSAGE

From: mohammed_hassan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 09:02:15 EST

Dear friend,

Assalamu Alaikum

Salaam,I want to drop you a quick note because I did not hear back
from you concerning the information I sent you the other day.Incase you
did not recieve the letter introducing my intent. I am mohammed Hassan
an Iraqi,Please i need your help now there is very big problem in my country
Iraq at the moment.I got your contacts through my personal research and
out of
desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I have USD$100
million for investment purpose. I want you to recieve this fund on my
behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed
terms.If you are interested please get intouch with me as soon as possible
for more details.Include your private telephone number in your response.

Wasslam
Mohammed Hassan