kernel CVS troubles with cvsps

From: Andrea Arcangeli
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 11:43:37 EST

Hello,

sorry to annoy you about this, but something is going wrong with either
cvsps or the kernel CVS.

I reproducibly get this as the last changeset, note the date. The
--bkcvs breaks completely too, but that would be a minor issue since
cvsps by default will get it right from the dates that are atomic with
the bk2cvs conversion.

PatchSet 58582