Re: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1

From: Brice Goglin
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 16:41:58 EST

Dave Jones a écrit :
Here's the most obvious bug fixed. There still seems to be
something wrong however. It only successfully boots 50% of the
time for me, (it reboots when starting X otherwise), and when
it does boot, I get a flood of ...
Warning: kfree_skb on hard IRQ cf7b5800
Warning: kfree_skb on hard IRQ cf7b5800
Warning: kfree_skb on hard IRQ cf7b5800

I think there may be some stupid memory corruptor bug in there still.

Dave

Thanks, your patch makes X work again with DRI.
Actually, it successfully booted 100% of the time here.
I tried 6 or 7 times without seeing any problem like yours.
Let me know if you want me to try something special.

Brice