Re: 2.6.11-rc2-mm1: SuperIO scx200 breakage

From: Evgeniy Polyakov
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 16:00:51 EST

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:33:53 +0000
Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 06:54:49PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > It seems noone who reviewed the SuperIO patches noticed that there are
> > now two modules "scx200" in the kernel...
>
> Did anyone review them?

As I said it is completely my fault, I pressed on Greg,
since patch several month laid after testing and people often asked
about GPIO in various SuperIO chips.

Patches were sent into lm_sensors@ mail list some time ago
and code itself did not meet any objections.

Evgeniy Polyakov

Only failure makes us experts. -- Theo de Raadt