Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.11-rc2-V0.7.36-00

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 16:26:36 EST

On Saturday 22 January 2005 07:29, Ingo Molnar wrote:
>i have released the -V0.7.36-00 Real-Time Preemption patch, which
> can be downloaded from the usual place:
>
> http://redhat.com/~mingo/realtime-preempt/
>
>this is mainly a merge to 2.6.11-rc2.

Humm, by the time I went after the patch it was up to -02.

And I'm getting a couple of error exits:
-------------------
net/sched/sch_generic.c: In function `qdisc_restart':
net/sched/sch_generic.c:128: error: label `requeue' used but not
defined
CC drivers/pci/setup-bus.o
make[2]: *** [net/sched/sch_generic.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/sched] Error 2
-------------------

And
-------------------
LD net/sunrpc/built-in.o
make: *** [net] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
-------------------
So obviously I'm not running it. :-)

One other item I don't think is related, in the last version (35-01) I
had svn'd a new ieee1396 sub-directory from that ieee1394.org site
into the drivers tree, and since it was less than a week old and
worked right well, I just copied it over into the new kernel tree &
reran the configs after renameing the existing ieee1394 to
ieee1394-orig.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)