Re: 2.6.9 suspend-to-disk bug (during resume)

From: Alan Jenkins
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 08:29:02 EST

> > Try without preempt for an ugly workaround.
> Check.

??? Sorry, I do not understand.

My fault. I mean disabling preempt gets rid of the warnings.

Ok, looks like I should enable PREEMPT here.

But resume succeeds at the end, no? We'll probably need to fix those
warnings, but driver model has bigger priority just now.

Yes, the warnings do not appear to cause a problem.

I have some unrelated problems, one of which I have described on the
list.

Thanks
Alan