Re: iswraid and 2.4.x?

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 13:36:48 EST

Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 01:13:23PM -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:

Martins Krikis wrote:

--- Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo.tosatti@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems the general consensus is to merge iswraid, so I'm fine with
it.

Martins, we are approaching -rc stage, I would prefer the merge to
happen at the beginning of 2.4.29-pre. Is that fine for you?

Marcelo,

I seemed to have missed the 2.4.29-pre stages, unfortunately.
Are you planning on a 2.4.30, too? I'd still love to get
iswraid accepted in the 2.4 tree eventually...

The version that's out on SourceForge right now would be alright
as is with the 2.4.29-x kernels, if that's any help. In about a
week I'm planning to have a new version that adds RAID10 support
for the ICH7R-based machines. Please let me know what my options
are (if any) regarding getting iswraid in 2.4.

I ACK getting this into 2.4, as well...

OK, can you please review if for 2.4.30-pre Jeff ?

Check your inbox from months ago ;-) AFAICS his current version addresses all the comments from Alan and myself, from when it hit lkml 6 months(?) ago...

I'll give it another quick lookover though, sure.

Jeff