Re: PCI patches not being reviewed

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 01:31:10 EST

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 02:20:31AM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> Greg, you're merging a lot of patches that aren't going through
> the linux-pci mailing list for review. Please redirect patches that
> are sent to you directly so others can also review them.

I'm sorry, were there any that were recently applied that you feel
needed more review? All major ones have been posted to linux-kernel
first, which, according to the MAINTAINERS file, is the list for pci
issues to be disccused on. I'd be glad to change that entry, if you
think it would help out any.

thanks,

greg k-h