Re: 2.6.9 & 2.6.10 unresponsive to keyboard upon bootup

From: Matthew Harrell
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 21:31:05 EST

: Could you try booting with acpi=off and without PNP compiled in? And maybe
: with pci=routeirq

Ok, I tried all them individually (hope you didn't mean all at once). pnp
and pci=routeirq had no effect. acpi got it to work again but sacrificed
my second HT cpu and battery monitoring. I'm going to try to turn acpi on
and pnpacpi off in the kernel and see if that helps. I'll then try Alan's
patch and see what happens there

--
Matthew Harrell I don't suffer from insanity -
Bit Twiddlers, Inc. I enjoy every minute of it.