Adding a new system call from a module in 2.6

From: Avishay Traeger
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 15:52:18 EST

Now that the sys_call_table is no longer exported, what would be the
best way to add a new system call from a module in 2.6? I have only
seen the system call table in assembly code (such as in
arch/i386/kernel/entry.S) and do not know how to export it. I know that
doing this is not recommended, but it would save me a lot of time while
developing new system calls (no need to recompile kernel and reboot for
every change). Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Avishay Traeger