RE: help

From: Bhupesh Kumar Pandey, Noida
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 10:42:51 EST

Actually My problem is to report the current problems in hotplugging of
FC-HBA on PCI Express for kernel 2.6.8 and don't have the hardware, I have
studied the code, searched and studied the documents available in the
internet, but I am not able to conclude. That is why I thought of taking
help from you experienced people.
I think now the problem is clear to you.
Please help me.

Thanks and Best Regards
Bhupesh Kumar Pandey