Re: [2.6 patch] remove SPF-using wbsd lists from MAINTAINERS

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 17:36:23 EST

Adrian Bunk wrote:

Which DNS server du you call "your DNS"?

130.236.230.9

As for dropping the mailing list out of MAINTAINERS then I'd prefer you didn't (of course). But I will not remove the filters on the servers since they remove a lot of spam. If that means it cannot be in MAINTAINERS, then so be it.

I thought this was a wanted rejecting of my emails, and it's not so easy to contact you if you drop my emails...

Unfortunatly I cannot turn off the filters for certain addresses. Otherwise I could turn it off for the postmaster address. Afraid I don't have a good solution to this problem.

Rgds
Pierre