Re: Patch 2/3: Reduce number of get_cmos_time_calls.

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 08:27:01 EST

Hi!

> Change sleep_start from signed to unsigned long. This appears to address
> an issue with the clock being occasionally off by around 1 hr 10
> minutes.

sleep_start is in seconds, right? I do not see how it could explain
1hr10 difference... Please do not apply this.

OTOH try this code (in userspace, run as root). It did strange thigs
to my time, and it is unrelated to swsusp. (But it does similar weird
things with interrupts).

pavel@amd:~$ cat misc/latency.c
void
main(void)