Interception for a resource based scheduler

From: selvakumar nagendran
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 01:52:29 EST

hi,
I am using these information for the scheduler I am
developing in Linux. The scheduler selects the next
process to run based on the resources needed so that a
high priority process will not starve for a semaphore
key, file lock etc that were acquired by a low
priority process. The user may change the file
descriptor only through syscalls. If I intercept them
and update the resource history that I am maintaining,
then will the information break?

Thanks,
selva