Re: Fwd: Toshiba PS/2 touchpad on 2.6.X not working along bottom and right sides

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 10:24:37 EST

Andrew Haninger <ahaning@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

This might be a touchpad that simulates the scroll wheel on the right
side and horizontal scrolling on the bottom.

Does your touchpad emit mouse button events when touching on the
right / bottom side?

I have a Toshiba Satellite with another touchpad (a Synaptics) and
this can be programmed to do so. I'd think that Toshiba noadays uses
touchpads that have this hard-coded (maybe there is a command to turn
this on/off).

Regards
Henning