Re: [patch] maintainers: delete moderated atm list

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 15:47:10 EST

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Domen Puncer wrote:

> If you are subscribed, you already know the address :-)

And what about people who don't already know of the list and have a bug to
report or a patch to submit? The first place people will look for a (list)
address is the MAINTAINERS file.

I'd sugest that instead of removing the entry just add a note that the
list requires subscription to post. And on many lists that don't allow
unsubscribed people to post the post can often still make it to the list
via moderator aproval, so the address is still good for unsubscribed
people.

Either leave it as it is or add a note would be my suggestion.

--
Jesper Juhl