Re: Understanding how kernel functions works and adding new one

From: Graeme T Ford
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 04:11:03 EST

Take a look at:

http://www.kernelhacking.org/docs/kernelhacking-HOWTO/index.html

and

http://www.linuxhq.com/lkprogram.html

First is a basic intro, the latter contains some good information to
get you started.

You might also find just looking at random .c files in the driver
source directory helpful, to see how it's been done there.

Lastly, I've noticed you've been asking some questions over the past
few days which are easily answered by a simple Google search - may I
suggest that as a first point of call in future. You'd probably learn
a lot more by searching for stuff yourself.

Regards (and Merry Christmas),

Graeme.