Re: Xen VMM patch set - take 3

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 13:18:39 EST

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Ian Pratt wrote:

We didn't get much feedback from take 2, so hopefully we're
converging on something that's acceptable.

I see it's all been cleaned up, it all looks good to me.

The only major difference between this set and the previous is the way we handle the /dev/mem changes. I think the new approach is rather cleaner.

Yay.