Re: network console

From: Aleksandar Milivojevic
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 09:29:20 EST

Christian Kujau wrote:
Aleksandar Milivojevic schrieb:

Has anybody attempted to implement console on network interface (with or

please read Documentation/networking/netconsole.txt.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but having kernel printk messages sent to remote host will be helpfull too. What I had in mind was actually having two-way fully functional network console (something I could also use to log onto the machine, say if I screw up firewall settings and lock myself out).

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx> Pollard Banknote Limited
Systems Administrator 1499 Buffalo Place