Please,Your last Notice!!!

From: MNGOMENI
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 08:22:24 EST

I am Mngomeni James, Corporate Finance Manager,
Standard Bank of South Africa. On December 18,2000 one
Mr. Benard Clark, an American National, a consultant
with a leading conglomerate here in Johannesburg, made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit, valued at 4.9 million dollars for twelve calendar
months in my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply, after a month,
we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers that Mr. Benard Clark died
from an automobile accident. On further investigation,
it was discovered that he died without making a Will
and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.

More investigations revealed that Late Benard Clark
did not declare any next of kin or relations in all
his official documents,including his Bank Deposit
paper work here at the Bank. The total sums 4.9
million dollars still in my bank and the interest is
being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of
each year.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. In
accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and
constitution,at the expiration of 4 (four) years, the
money will revert to the ownership of the Government if
nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds.

Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner
to stand in as the next of kin to late Mr. Benrad
Clark so that you and I can benefit from it to enhance humanitarian
Organisation Worldwide. Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send
to you a copy of the Next of Kin Payment Application Form as well as
detailed information on how this deal would be transacted.

We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the
drafting of the LAST WILL & TESTAMENT of Late Mr.
Benard Clark and to obtain all other relevant papers
in your name for the necessary documentation for
payment approval in my bank headquarters in your
favour.The money will be shared in the ratio of Sixty
percent for me, thirty five percent for you and
five percent for any arising contingencies
during the course of this business.

I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law as I will use my position as the
Bank's corporate Finance Manager to secure approvals
and guarantee the successful execution of this
transaction and it will take between 7-10 working days
to conclude this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is Required. If
these interest you, please reply me Immediately via my private email
address mngomeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and please include your private phone
number for voice contact and fax number so I can provide you with more
details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

An early response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Your faithfully,