[ANNOUNCE 0/7] Diskdump 1.0 Release

From: Takao Indoh
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 05:35:27 EST

Hi, all!
I release diskdump 1.0 for kernel 2.6.9. It can be downloaded from
the following site. Please feel free to use it!
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lkdump

Diskdump project is a joint development of RedHat and Fujitsu, and I'd
like to express my gratitude to a RedHat developers for many comments
and advices.

<Supported architecture>
- i386
- x86_64
- ia64
- ppc64 (New features supported by IBM)

<Supported disk>
- IDE disk (New features)
- SCSI disk which is connected to the following adapter
o aic7xxx
o aic79xx
o Fusion MPT ScsiHost Driver
o sym53c8xx (New features supported by IBM)
o IBM Power Linux RAID (New features supported by IBM)

I prepare a mailing list for diskdump development. Please send a mail to
this list if you have any comments.
lkdump-develop at lists.sourceforge.net

I'd like to thank IBM, NEC and HITACHI developers for their cooperation.
Of course, I'd like to thank all people who gave me comments and advices
on LKML.

Best Regards,
Takao Indoh