Am I still on this list?

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 01:50:06 EST

I just went to vger.kernel.org and ran the MX-VERIFY-CGI script
against my mailing address and it seemed to work ok, unlike last week
when verizon had an overloaded mail box somewhere that not only
caused some huge lags, but probably bounced so many messages to me
that I got suspended.

Is there anyone here on this list that can throw some light on why
I've not got any messages from the lkml since a burst of about 275
early Friday morning? Or if I've been suspended/unsubscribed, fix it
back up?

At that time, the above script was failing when it got to my src
mailserver at verizon.net. Now it is not, but still no mail.
Sniff...

--
Cheers, Gene