Re: Little rework of usbserial in 2.4

From: Paul Fulghum
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 09:21:47 EST

Pete Zaitcev wrote:
Not done #1: I asked Paul Fulghum to experiment with dropping a private
implementation of write callback from pl2303 and have Oleksy to test it.
I guess I have to do it myself some time.

When you originally did not respond to my last post of 11/2
(which you did yesterday) I assumed you
did not wish to be pestered with that issue.

I will make a patch to drop the private implementation.
Oleksy must do the testing, as I do not have that hardware.

This approach will not fix other devices that have private
write callback implementations which do not implement the new
write throttling protocol.

--
Paul Fulghum
paulkf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx