Re: kswapd0 oops -> debug information

From: Nick Warne
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 12:23:30 EST

On Saturday 27 November 2004 17:01, Randy.Dunlap wrote:

> kernel version?

Heh. My great debug attempt, eh?

kernel 2.6.9

http://linicks.net/kdebug/

> Did you read/check linux/REPORTING-BUGS ?

Yes, but wanted to try and learn myself on what was going on, rather than push
the onus onto other people.

The book I have re the make /dir/file.s states that it will produce assembler
with _line_ numbers to corresponding C code. That is where I got lost, as it
doesn't.

Thanks,

Nick.

--