Re: lost lkml mbox

From: Zack Brown
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 22:21:53 EST

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 03:53:01PM -0800, Zack Brown wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> If someone has all the lkml traffic from Message_ID:
> <20041124001328.GE2927@xxxxxxxxx>
> <20041125062649.GB29278@vagabond> please let me know. My mail system broke for a
> couple days, and my backup MX decided to bounce mail instead of save it for me.

Thanks folks. Mathis Ahrens helped me out (and several other nice folks
also offered).

Someone suggested that I should explain why I asked here instead of looking
for an archive I could download from. The reason is that it's a big time-saver
for me. About once a year or so I seem to have some sort of mail accident,
and folks here have been very helpful. I use the mail to produce the Kernel
Traffic newsletter (kerneltraffic.org), a free and hopefully useful weekly
summary about some of the stuff going on here. It's pretty time-consuming
to produce KT, and it saves me a lot of time to be able to ask here for any
missing mail that drops out of my server.

Many thanks again folks, and be well,
Zack

> Many thanks,
> Zack