Re: Difference wait_event_interruptible and interruptible_wait_on

From: Hendrik Wiese
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 04:36:52 EST

Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 14:42 +0100, Hendrik Wiese wrote:

So what should such a condition be? What should be put there?

depends on your code.. do you have an URL to your driver source so that
people can see what you're asking ?

It is a proprietary driver developed for access to passive and active modules inside a vme-rack. Active modules can communicate with each other over an IP layer created by the driver on top of the VME architecture (dual port ram, Tundra Universe II PCI-VME Bridge) and on the other hand a device for communication between active and passive modules. I don't know if I may make the source code public, 'cos it is property of my employer. I have to communicate this. I know there is something called GPL and I also know what it means, but I fear my oppinion won't be heard by my employer. Well... it's worth a try.