Re: Audio problems on AMD64 with Via K8T800 chipset

From: Olavo B D'Antonio
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 13:24:45 EST

Lee Revell wrote:
On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 14:32 -0200, Olavo B D'Antonio wrote:

I have the same problem...

My system is a AMD64 3200+, motherboard MSI K8T-Neo with on-board sound VIA VT8237.

I'm running kernel 2.6.9.

This may have already been covered on the alsa list, but...

Have any of you tried the OSS drivers?

Lee

I know that topic fits Alsa list, but I just posted here because they (alsa list) suggested to post here...

No.. I didn't try OSS drivers.

Another thing: here the Alsa driver uses OSS compatibility modules.

Olavo D'Antonio