Suspend 2 merge: 51/51: Notes

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 12:36:27 EST

When I started, I thought I did have 51 patches, really! One of them
turned out to be a couple of things I intend to reverse :>

In posting all of this, I recognise of course that no one else
understands how it all fits together. I'm hoping that those who care
enough will ask questions that I'll happily answer, learn from and
through which I'll improve the code.

For now, though, I'm going to bed.

Looking forward to your feedback... and hoping not too many people fail
to appreciate the volume of patches I've sent!

Nigel