Re: how netfilter handles fragmented packets

From: cranium2003
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 01:17:41 EST

Hello Nish,
Thanks. I got it. dump_stack is implemented
in trap.c file in kernel source.
what i decide to use dump_stack is to do
pinging to myself at one console and same time call
dump_stack from user program. Is that right? But where
is output displayed? Dose that help me to find out
which function is called by output(skb).

regards,
cranium.