Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.10-rc2-mm2-V0.7.29-0

From: K.R. Foley
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 15:52:49 EST

K.R. Foley wrote:
Ingo Molnar wrote:

i have released the -V0.7.29-0 Real-Time Preemption patch, which can be
downloaded from the usual place:

I have some latency test results from -V0.7.29-4 generated using the rtc histograms and realfeel. The test runs were just over an hour under heavy load from stress-kernel. One is from a slower 450 UP system and one is from a 933 SMP system. I will be doing more testing but these are a start.

http://www.cybsft.com/testresults/histograms/up450test1.hist.png

http://www.cybsft.com/testresults/histograms/up450test1.hist.png

OK. I feel stupid. The above URL should be:
http://www.cybsft.com/testresults/histograms/smp933test1.hist.png

kr